Last Minute Vacation Deals

Last minute Costa Rica Vacations deals

Beach house at the Tree home Lodge
We have supply for Christmas within coastline home from December 23rd through 26th. Reserve today!.

Get alerted to our Last Minute Deals!

We have been constantly working towards providing top options to spend your holidays with us

Repayment Circumstances

a) In order to secure the booking we require 30% of complete amount paid-up front. The remaining 70per cent must certanly be compensated 14 days prior the arrival.In the case of one-night the quantity most be paid complete up front.

Cancellations through the stay apply full charge with a credit note for cancelled evenings. This credit note may be usage for a unique booking all through the year. The original deposit isn't refundable.

c) We cannot be responsible for belated arrivals (including jet delays), early check outs, cardiac arrest, change of programs, rainfall, financial crisis, divorce or separation or landslides.

d) This means that you can replace your programs or get programs changed for you nevertheless are responsible to fund the changes.

Garden house on Tree House Lodge Beach house within Tree House Lodge

Search for a Suitable Hotel in Peru on the Map

Share this Post

Related posts

Last minute Costa Rica Vacation Packages

Last minute Costa Rica Vacation Packages

FEBRUARY 25, 2024

Are you dreaming towards ultimate Costa Rica holiday? With more than two decades available no other travel agency understands…

Read More
Last minute Costa Rica Vacations

Last minute Costa Rica Vacations

FEBRUARY 25, 2024

Private Costa Rica adventures, or join a Costa Rica team tour Your last-minute Costa Rica vacation is still feasible with…

Read More