Amazon River Cruises Peru
- Started to Peru and discover old Inca cultures at Machu Picchu.
- Journey in to the Amazon's jungle by canoe or skiff and find out a remote but interesting ecosystem.
- Join in the pleasure of local festivals celebrating Peru's history, customs and spiritual values.
- The pink dolphins of this Peruvian Amazon. A distinctive types in a distinctive place.
- Be awed by giant lily pads which nearly dare you to leap aboard.
- Colors is every where in Perus Amazon. Do not forget to deliver a telephoto lens for the digital camera!
- Ever before question how a three-toed sloth maneuvers between tree trunks with infant in tow?
- You may get "up close and private" with every night monkey - even through the day!
- The Mirrored woodland holds miracle and mystery for many site visitors.
- Listen to howler monkeys call to each other from treetops...
- Birders beware! Peru houses lots and lots of types of unique and breathtaking wild birds. Bring your bird list!
- Dawn on the Amazon River in Peru will simply take your air away.
In 2007, Aqua Expeditions established it self as a worldwide frontrunner in little ship luxury cruising by bringing intercontinental deluxe and local understanding towards formerly little explored Peruvian stretch regarding the Amazon River with the launch of this Aqua Amazon luxury cruise ship and growing this custom with an extra cruiseship, the Aria Amazon which put sail last year.
Our nature-based deluxe cruises down the Amazon River offer exclusively “up close” trips, surrounding you with unique wildlife and the natural beauty of Amazonia while also permitting visitors to have Peru at a relaxed pace and get to understand first-hand, very culturally and environmentally-diverse countries in the world.
Found in the northwest of south usa, Peru is a treasure trove rich with record and culture across its fascinating landscape. The Amazon rain forest comprises practically 60per cent of their nationwide area, yet Peru in addition encompasses the majestic Inca ruins of Machu Picchu, that has been the greatest condition in pre-Columbian America, the vast Pampa Colorada featuring its mysterious Nazca Lines, the imposing canyons of the Colca River near Arequipa and Lake Titicaca where locals still survive drifting islands made from reeds. In Peru, miles of Pacific shores meet vast desert places while the towering Andes Mountains in which lush green cloud woodlands are house to a good amount of wildlife specific from that of the Amazon.
Peru is a nation of 28 million people. Most talking Spanish, one of the main legacies taken to the Americas by Old World explorers like Christopher Columbus yet many Peruvians however talk Quechua, the language of our indigenous Inca ancestors. The landscape is dotted with rural haciendas and elegant churches built by the Spaniards, who conquered this rugged land of hills, rivers, and valleys when you look at the 16th century. This is certainly a land of small villages and outdoor markets where native ladies gather within their rainbow-colored clothes topped by dark felt bowler caps to trade Peru’s vast array of potatoes for juicy corn.
Peru normally the trendy capital town of Lima, a gourmand’s location for revolutionary gastronomy therefore the cultural center associated with nation. A call to Lima wouldn't be full without examining the social center opened by internationally celebrated professional photographer Mario Testino, most commonly known for their iconic picture of Princess Diana, vividly connects their large manner photography on native countries of their tradition rich homeland.
Share this Post
Amazon River Peru map
The Amazon Rainforest Map will permit showing the (visual information) of Amazon rainforest which can be about 5.5 Million…Read More
American Stationery Peru Indiana
When contacting united states, provide all necessary data to assist you, including: Your Name Email Address Your Target Order…Read More