Machu Picchu one day tour
- CONSTANT DEPARTURES !!! Permits for Machupicchu citadel and train tickets tend to be restricted, FIRST APPEAR, VERY FIRST OFFER BASIS... You must reserve and pay a deposit well in advance... so we can guarantee your spots. For large season (might to October, 4-3 months ahead of time.) (minimal season (November to April, 2 months beforehand.)
- How to Book Select your chosen Departure Date(making Date) within Calendar (remaining part) fill out your details and group as requested and Pay a deposit on Step 3. Or take directions below in scheduling Ideas.
SPECIAL booking this trip: 4 Nights when it comes to price of 3 at MARQUESES Boutique resort in Cusco or COMPLIMENTARY Up-grade to Delux rooms when it comes to price of traditional room. To obtain this provide you with must estimate it during the time of booking and payment is required in $ USD money. Kindly book through our website, you have to suggest you've got a tour with SAS Travel (This provide is only legitimate for accommodation times from JAN 1st 2014 to APRIL fifteenth 2014). For months May- Aug- keep 4 Nights COMPLIMENTARY Up-Grade to Suite the price of Delux spaces, please contact Mariella at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4 hours Vistadome deluxe train trip approx into this dazzling land associated with the Incas, amazing views of valleys, Inca agriculture terraces, snow-capped mountains, and sub-tropical forest near the reasonable Jungle. Aguas Calientes is scheduled in 2, 000 mts, then a shuttle coach will transfer you to definitely the very best 2, 400 mts back to the nice history for this magic spot, sacred and mystical town without name referred to as Machu-Picchu. “ The Old Sacred Mountain ” plus specialist trip guide will make suggestions which help one to get to know this magical 7th wonder location.
We can additionally arrange an accommodation in Aguas Calientes and organize your train return from the 2nd time, which means you have actually the full time to enjoy at Machupicchu citadel.
GROUP BOOKINGS: USD$ 10 per person discount for group bookings (minimal 4 individual) OR a totally free half day Cusco City trip.
- Transfer at 05:45 am from your own accommodations to Poroy or Ollanta Train Station
- Vistadome train ticket from Poroy / Ollanta to Aguas Calientes
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu-picchu ( 30 minutes )
- Admission ticket for Machu-picchu sanctuary
- Directed tour in English 2 hours roughly (2.5 hrs free time to explore in your)
- Small group 6-14 individual, experienced trip guide.
- Coach from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Vistadome train ticket go back to Cusco/Ollanta and Private bus to Cusco (Includes snacks and party Presentation)
- Transfer from station to your hotel.
Something perhaps not Included:
- Meal drinks or treats
- Lunch at Hotel Sanctuary near Machupicchu US$ 40.00 p/person (Bring treats or loaded lunch)
- Packed meal at B&B Viajeros US$ 10.00 p/person (Vegetarian loaded lunch upon request)
We advice which you bring
- Your original Passport
- A small day pack with liquid to take in
- Comfortable shoes or athletes
- Camera and rain coat or poncho
- A fleece or jacket, fundamental toiletries
- Hat when it comes to sunshine, sunscream, pest repelent for mosquitoes
- Some extra money for lunch, snacks and souvenirs
- When you have time it is much nicer to do a 2 Day 1 Night trip called the 2 time Sunrise/Classic Machupicchu or perhaps the Sacred Valley & Machu-picchu journey.
- Recall the one day tour spends nearly 9 hours just in vacation time therefore produces a lengthy time!
- We could also organize an accommodation in Aguas Calientes and arrange your train return regarding the second day, so that you have a complete time to take pleasure from at Machupicchu citadel.
Share this Post
Machu Picchu Virtual tour
I do not remember the start of our journey to Machu Picchu that well Dima and I also travelled to Cusco (3600 m over the…Read More
Machu Picchu private Tours
Find the secrets of the Incas while you just take a two-day personal guided sightseeing trip for the amazing UNESCO World…Read More