Enigma Tours Machu Picchu
Price per individual 2015
Costs per person rely on the team dimensions, the larger the team the reduced the cost per individual.
- trekking program
- number of people when you look at the trek
- departure date
- requested train solution: journey (Tourist train), Vistadome (better) or Hiram Bingham (Luxury by Belmond)
Available discounts (these discounts are not collective)
- Pupils: US$ 40.00 (students need a valid Overseas Student Identity Card. Please note that Youth Travel Cards are not legitimate)
- Young adults: US$ 40.00 (up to 16 years of age, passport content needed for all bookings)
- Young ones: US$ 80.00 (up to 7 years, passport content required for all bookings)
Additional discounts (that could be put into the above-mentioned)
- SAE: 5percent on full program price (valid Southern United states Explorers Club account card needed). This discount might not be applicable in the event a promotional price is provided
- Early bookings: 5percent on complete system cost for several bookings verified at the least six months beforehand. This discount may possibly not be applicable just in case a promotional pricing is supplied
Day-to-day departures are available across the 12 months. Exception: one-month closing period of all Inca Trail roads in February. Please call us to test departures to alternative paths.
All Inca Trail departures are at the mercy of federal government area access, kindly check out the following web site: Ministerio de Cultura > Consultas > Centro Arqueológico: please select Camino Inca > Please choose year and thirty days.
All exclusive solution departure dates are adjusted towards request.Inca Trail essential notice
Based on the Resolution #002-2004-UGM-CD, published in El Peruano on Nov 12, 2004, modifying section III regarding the Inca Trail Regulation which means Inca Trail room bookings, bookings will only be guaranteed because of the governmental establishments whenever offering complete brands, nationalities and passport amounts of individuals, when having compensated the entire amount of guests and staff (prepare and team of porters) entry fees.
- ENIGMA Adventure Tour Operator will guarantee the areas booked provided:
- The reservation was first confirmed by our Reservation Department by e-mail, this which means that spaces can be found in the Inca Trail when it comes to requested time at the moment for the reservation.
- The total passenger information have now been offered as well as the needed deposit was taken care of.
- Since the Inca Trail has an optimum allowance of 500 people per day (including individuals and agency staff), we strongly suggest in order to make your bookings just as much ahead of time as possible to ensure that you will find spaces on the desired departure day. Our company is currently getting bookings for departures scheduled in terms of 12 months ahead of the trek deviation day, when you desire to travel around to the Inca path, kindly ensure that you confirm your booking as quickly as possible. Otherwise, we in addition available alternative paths of similarly awesome beauty and interest to supply for you.
- The next customer info is required regarding Inca Trail reservation:
- Full brands and surnames
- Passport number
- Date of Birth
The precise information supplied by you'll be posted to the governmental institution responsible for managing the access to the Inca Trail and will be included in the official permit to go into the Inca Trail regarding the requested time. Should there be any change in the above-mentioned data (ie. Brand new passport number), we kindly request one to inform the Reservation Department at ENIGMA Adventure Tour Operator via email at the earliest opportunity. The us government reserves the right to not let the entry to virtually any customer whoever data aren't the precise people as those in the state permit. ENIGMA Adventure Tour Operator excludes any obligation for a no entry in case the passenger information has changed without prior notice to us.Group dimensions
To suit team needsWhat exactly is included
- Pre-departure briefing
- Collection from your own resort each day and transfer in private transportation to km.82 (kick off point for the trail)
- Inca Trail and Machupicchu entrance fee (days 1-4) + Machupicchu entrance fee (time 5)
- Personal tents: 2 people in each 4-people-capacity tent, to accommodate higher comfort and a safe keeping of backpacks. Our tents tend to be 3-season, extremely preserved to make sure an excellent performance in area. Eureka Timberline 4 Outfitter tents are utilized whenever two fold accommodation is required and Eureka Timberline 2XT for single travelers
- One expansive sleeping pad per person
- One resting case per person: our sleeping bags tend to be -18ºC-comfort (0ºF), mummy kind and include a resting lining. These are generally cleaned after each and every use but a maximum usage of 30 trips
- One pillow per individual
- Dining tent with tables and chairs
- Kitchen tent
- Toilet tent with bio-degradable toilet facilities
- English-speaking expert guide (2 guides for sets of over 8 folks)
- Chef and cooking utensils
- Porters (to hold tents, meals and cooking equipment)
- Porters to transport private gear as much as no more than 9kg per individual (including sleeping bag and resting pad)
- Accommodation for several our staff
- Dishes (04B, 04L, 04D + daily early morning snack + day-to-day beverage service except last day). Vegan or unique menus are available at no extra cost
- One textile treat bag per person, in order to avoid using synthetic bags that contaminate our environment
- Filtered boiled liquid from lunch break on first day onwards
- Bio-degradable private hand soaps
- Bio-degradable dishwashing detergents used by our home staff
- Others: heated water each and every morning and night for cleansing purposes / boiled water to fill in your water container each and every morning and night, at lunch break if requested with sufficient time forward
- First-aid kit including disaster air bottle
- Bus ticket from Machupicchu damages down seriously to the town of Aguas Calientes – 4th time
- Round-trip bus violation Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes – 5th time
- Train solution from Aguas Calientes to Cusco (Expedition, Vistadome or Hiram Bingham solution, upon demand) (*)
- Transfer train station-hotel in Cusco
- 24-h guest solution: please require the crisis quantity readily available through your time of go to