Travel to Peru visa
If you’re traveling to Peru as a tourist, there’s a good chance that you won’t need to apply for a visa before you leave home. Many tourists can enter Peru with a valid passport and a Tarjeta Andina de Migración (TAM), based their nationality.
The TAM is a straightforward form that you pick up and fill in regarding the airplane or at an edge crossing point before entering Peru. You certainly do not need to visit an embassy or consulate to have your TAM. As soon as acquired, completed and given into the border authoritative, the TAM entitles that a maximum stay of 183 days in Peru. Edge officials might wish to offer you under 183 days (typically 90 days), therefore require the utmost if needed.
Just who Needs a Visa for Peru?
People of the after countries (ordered by continent) can enter Peru with an easy Tarjeta Andina de Migración (gathered and completed when going into the country). Other nationalities must submit an application for a tourist visa through their particular embassy or consulate before visiting Peru.
- The united states: residents of us nations - American, Canada and Mexico - can enter Peru with a TAM.
- Europe: people of all European countries can enter Peru with a TAM, except for Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia Herzegovina, Georgia and chicken.
- Oceania: people of nations in Oceania can enter Peru with a TAM.
- Central The united states in addition to Caribbean: Citizens on most Main US and Caribbean nations can enter Peru with a TAM, except for Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua in addition to Dominican Republic.
- Africa: Only citizens of Southern Africa can enter Peru with a TAM. People of other African nations must submit an application for a tourist visa before-going to Peru.
- Asia: Citizens of Brunei, Hong-Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand can enter Peru with a TAM. Citizens of most other parts of asia must apply for a tourist visa before-going to Peru.