Peru Customs regulations
• Medicines private use only
• For guests over 18 years of age:
- 20 packets of cigarettes or 5 cigars or 250 grams of shredded or threaded tobacco for smoking
- 3 litres of alcohol
• Other items for personal usage or gift ideas with a total value perhaps not surpassing USD 300 and • One product not surpassing value of USD 100
• 2 kg of maybe not prohibited foodstuff
• Electrical things private usage (no more than 1 per person)
• Phonographic records, magnetized tapes, cds or cassettes, around a total maximum of ten (10) devices
• 5 artistic recording cartridges (camera or camcorder rolls/cassettes)
• Sausages, salami, ham and mozzarella cheese is permitted if keeping initial sanitary certification given by the manufacturer.
• natural ham from Italy and Portugal
Dogs and cats needs to be accompanied by a veterinarian good health certification, rabies vaccination certification and in case relevant other vaccinations granted at the point of origin.
• Passengers holding animals must fill a legal form on arrival, declaring your animal is not given with bovine beef, if showing up from: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Rep., Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland (Rep. of), Israel, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Great Britain (incl. Channel Isl., Isl. of Man and Northern Ireland) or perhaps the U.S.A. It's highly suggested that proper and exhaustive research is done prior travelling with animals.
• Currency Import regulations
There's absolutely no restriction for brining local money (Peruvian Nuevo Sol-PEN) or foreign exchange but amounts surpassing USD 10, 000.- or comparable in other money needs to be declared.
Share this Post
South America Vacations All Inclusive
East of Costa Rica and west of Colombia, Panama is a slim isthmus connecting North and South America. Known as the, Panama…Read More
Iquitos, Peru Tourism
IQUITOS, PERU - Kevin Simmons, a 28-year-old Chicago native, said he was stuck - depressed, closed away in his home and…Read More