Peru and Machu Picchu Tours
Call us: (800) 543-0865^ or call neighborhood Vacation Agent
Explore the ruins of an ancient civilization after which — through parties and customs of the ancestors — have a first-hand glimpse into what life ended up being like inside period of the Incas. The Peru vacation, which includes a Machu Picchu tour, is an exciting and festive adventure that spotlights a unique tradition.
- Enjoy a traditional Andean feast known as Pachamanca. Discover the real history behind this occasion, then watch Teatro Sol y Luna perform the dances and stories of the Incas.
- Keep your cap as you raft down the Urubamba River. Local experts explain the fascinating social and natural history as you glide along this scenic course.
- Take the old Incan path into these ancient damages and venture in to the Sacred Valley while you go to the interesting salt-pan terraces.
- Spend the afternoon exploring these 15th-century Incan ruins and stunning views of the magnificent structures surrounded by green peaks glazed by a soft mist.
- At Center for Traditional Textiles in Cusco, master weavers demonstrate their particular intricate art, along with tips spin and dye alpaca wool.
Start to see the Full Itinerary
- Come: LIM (Lima)
- Return: LIM (Lima)
- 2 Internal Flights Included