Machu Picchu Hiking Tours Luxury
Personalized Itineraries * Private Tours * Join a Group * Great Value * deluxe to Mid-Range * Families
The famous Inca Trail takes you through the diverse backwoods of Machu Picchu Historical Sanctuary, driving numerous Inca damages regarding the magnificent rock highway before descending into famous citadel of Machu Picchu. Starts in Cusco or Ollantaytambo and comes back to Cusco. Overnight at a hotel in Aguas Calientes. The initial feature for this trek is that you camp in deluxe!
If you enjoy trekking and definitely like to hike the Inca Trail, BUT prefer a number of the finer amenities, we have included this "deluxe" alternative. This is the same 5-day/4-night itinerary nevertheless trek services and resort accommodations tend to be upgraded for your additional convenience. Take note: the popular classic Inca Trail does not have lodges. About this trek you may not mind sleeping on comfy cots... after a warm shower and therapeutic massage!
You will need Inca Trail permits because of this trek. There are just 500 available every day. Licenses can be bought out through November 2015. The time has come to reserve for 2016! E mail us for details!
NOTE: the Inca Trail is closed every February for cleaning, however, Machu Picchu remains open.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Cusco to km 82 by automobile; hike to Llaqtapata Campsite
- time 2: Hike Llaqtapata to Llulluchapampa Camp
- DAY 3: Hike Llulluchapampa to Phuyupatamarca Camp
- DAY 4: Hike Phuyupatamarca to Machu Picchu via Winay Wayna and Inti Punku
- DAY 5: Full time trip and stop by at Machu Picchu; afternoon return to Cusco.
- The celebrated Inca Trail
- Inca ruins en route
- Machu Picchu
- Pampering with hot baths, massages
- Gourmet food
- Comfy cots with Thermarests